Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Love My Crazy Life

This post is really not craft related in the slightest, but I'm just happy and thought I should share the happiness.


I have successfully completed my second week of nursing school, and I'm ecstatic.  Even though I have my first class at 7:30 in the morning, I look forward to going to school every day.  I'm incredibly intrigued by what I'm learning.  It's crazy how much knowledge I've gained in just two weeks too.  My clinical rotations start at the end of the month, and I'm honestly kind of nervous about it all.  I guess we'll just have to see how I feel then.


I've also been seeing somebody for a little over a month now.  We were set up by a couple of mutual friends he works with, and he makes me laugh!  His family loves me, and hopefully he'll have dinner with my folks soon.  I like him so much I might actually knit for him...


Have a great Labor Day weekend everybody!

No comments: