Saturday, September 18, 2010

WIP: Blue Edition

I'm knitting quite a lot of stuff right now, but I realized the other day at knit nite that everything I'm working on right now is BLUE!

Blue Man Scarf
Of course, I'm pretty much knitting stuff to give as Christmas presents, with the exception of the Hudson River Triangle I've been working on since April (which you can kind of see in the background of this shot!).

This scarf is knit on US 10 needles with Chunky Encore yarn.  For being an acrylic blend, I really love this yarn.  It doesn't feel fake or make those annoying squeaky sounds that something like Red Heart does.

I can't say anything about who is getting what yet, since I think some of my friends actually read my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise!

This is my second attempt at knitting "Dashing" from Knitty.  I love the yarn-Cascade 220 of course.  I'm knitting with bamboo US 7 double-points.

These are also going to be a Christmas present for a dear friend, and that's all I can say!

Tonight, I'm going to a college football game and maybe I will get some more blue knitting done there!

love and coffee,
Lulu

No comments: