Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Day at the Park

We are very lucky in my town to not only have a nice city park completely with a zoo, little kid rides, a playground, a lake with ducks and geese, and just lots of nice places to hang out and enjoy nature, but there is also now a dog park!  I've gone once before with Zoey and we had such a good time.

On Sunday, my boyfriend and I took my two dogs to the dog park.  The little black poodle is Daisy, who we've had for 11 years now. The big brown and white dog is my pitbull Zoey, who had belonged to Tony before he died.  She's part of our family now and fits in with the weirdness just fine.  Sadly, this pictures basically sums up our whole visit to the park: instead of running around like crazy, playing with other puppies, my dogs just sat in the shade with us.  Lame!

The other cute picture I took was this one of me and my wonderful boyfriend.  I know it's probably really chesey of me to be writing about him in my blog, but I think he's just that awesome.  :-D


And just to tie everything into knitting, the hat I'm wearing is from the Estes Park Wool Market!

Love and coffee,
Lulu

1 comment:

Celia said...

Awww! You look so nice together.