- Hershey, PA including the theme park and the Chocolate Spa
- Denver Mint (yes, even though I've lived in Colorado all my life)
- Seattle, WA
- Portland, OR
- Glacier National Park
- Yellowstone and the Old Faithful geyser
- Disneyworld, specifically with my husband who has never been
- an Alaskan cruise
- A Disney cruise
- one of those all-inclusive resorts
- Salt Lake City for more than just an overnight stay
- Wisconsin to eat cheese
- New Orleans
- and a whole bunch of other states I haven't been to yet including Mississippi, Alabama, North Carolina, Idaho, Iowa, Ohio, Maine, and more.
This list doesn't even really include everywhere I want to go across the world. I am itching to get out of here and see the world and meet new people!
Where do you want to go? How do you afford traveling?