Thursday, August 5, 2010

This is my 100th Post!

Today I have the overwhelming urge to blog.  I have no idea what I'm going to blog about it today, but all I know is that I want to sit here at my computer and type into the abyss.

Yesterday I spent all day in an auditorium at my college listening to the head of the nursing department talk about proper attendance, what scrubs to buy, and telling us how incredibly difficult but rewarding going into the nursing field is.  It was time consuming and a little tedious to sit there all day, and as scared as I am to finally be starting school soon for my career.  I'll even be caring for patients in a couple months during my clinical rotations.  I have a lot of supplies to buy, books and white nurse's shoes and other various school supplies.  I also need to find a white scrub top that actually fits correctly.

I am still scrapbooking like a mad woman.  My two big scrapbooking-related goals are to finish the trip I took to Europe in 2006 when I was sixteen and to completely scrapbook one year of high school.  I have been working on my senior year, and I am happy to say that I have gotten so much done.  There are lots of odds and ends to scrapbook too, but the big sub-projects are the road trip my mom & I took to Arizona and New Mexico after Christmas and the trip we took to Chicago for spring break.  I am also done with the road trip but have yet to start on our vacation to the Windy City.  I love scrapbooking because I am recording history for future generations.  Well, that, and paper is pretty!

I leave for Las Vegas on Tuesday!  I will be staying with my cousin, and I am very excited to see everything!!

Love and coffee,
Lulu

1 comment:

Celia said...

Have a wonderful vacation!