Monday, August 23, 2010

What Happened in Vegas


What happened in Vegas clearly isn't staying in Vegas because I'm going to blog about it today!!  The entire trip was rather incredible and I'm glad I was able to go! I stayed with my cousin Angela and was able to spend time with the rest of her family, something that only seems to happen every 8 years or so.

We saw the Hoover Dam, the Gold & Silver Pawn shop that is featured in Pawn Stars on the History channel, the Liberace museum, a couple different malls, and of course the Las Vegas strip!  We also got to see the Beatles "Love" show by Cirque du Soleil which was probably one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced.  I also got to see a local yarn store and bought some Hiya Hiya metal DPNs in size ZERO that will probably get used to make socks at some point.

My cousin Angela & I at the Hoover Dam

One of Liberace's pianos.  HOW SHINY!


Me & Angela with some showgirls on Freemont Street

In other news, I started classes today.  Keep your fingers crossed that I survive my first day of nursing school.

Love & lots of coffee,
Lulu

No comments: