Friday, July 30, 2010

Still Scrapping

I'm still in a huge scrapbooking kick, but it's taken a bit of a new turn.  I'm making a 8.5" x 11" scrapbook for a close family friend, and had to dive into my dad's stash of old pictures.  This has been an interesting and challenging experience for me.

Most of the pictures in this box are of Doug and Tony.  I scanned this one of them riding their motorcycles together; it is one of my favorites from the whole box.  There are lots of funny pictures of them together; they were really close.

Yesterday, my dad and I sorted through reprints of ALL the negatives.  It took a while and it was hard for both of us.  I still can't believe both my brothers are gone, but at least they are together now, riding motorcycles in Heaven.

love and coffee,
Lulu

1 comment:

Celia said...

What a treasure to have that photo!