Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FO: Showers in Spring Dishcloth



Pattern: Showers in Spring Dishcloth

Size: One Size

Yarn: Cascade Pima Tencel

Needles: US 7 Knit Picks Options Harmony

Mods: None.

Started: Sometime in early March.

Finished: Sometime while I was home for spring break.

Thoughts: I really like this yarn even though it sheds ever so slightly on really dark clothing; I will probably knit with it more in the future. The pattern was well-written and the image is cute! I think this will be my washing my face cloth since it is sooooo nice and soft.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Cute...

But I want to see a finished sock!

Celia said...

That's sooooo adorable! You did a great job.

Cimorine said...

ooooo. I like it. very cute. Got your letter today. Hugs! :) everyone seems to want washclothes for their faces. I guess it's just an easy project. (shrugs) when I get back into it, I'll check out the pattern. (my first projects were lacy washclothes. yick!)