Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug

In March, my LYS had all their green yarn on sale for 33% off.  This included solids varigated yarns like the two skeins of Colinette Jitterbug sock yarn I bought.

Colinette Jitterbug in "Lagoon"
Colinette Jitterbug in "Popsicle"
Any idea what I should make with these two beauties?  I'm thinking socks, since it is sock yarn after all...  But I think baby booties and maybe a hat would be just darling from the Popsicle skein.

Love and coffee,
Lulu

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found my way to your blog as I was searching to buy another skein of Jitterbug Lagoon. Any chance your LYS still has this yarn? If so can you share their contact info?
If you are so inclined you can private message me on Ravelry at 19vesperstreet. Thanks, Erin