Monday, June 13, 2011

The Housework is Never Done

Today I realized I haven't completely explained my housing situation.  In March, on St. Patty's day to be exact, I moved into my very own house.  I have a roommate too, my friend Josh from high school.

This picture I took with my cell phone before I moved in, which is why there is still a touch of snow on the ground.  Not much of the exterior of the house has changed yet.  We are trying to plan the landscaping now, but it is taking a long time

Meanwhile, I've been in the house for almost three months and am still not completely unpacked.  It has been a slow and steady process to make this house a home.  Today is my first day off in seven days of working full time, and I am not relaxing.  Since this morning, I have been cleaning and trying to put stuff away, catch up on laundry, and enjoying some really yummy iced coffee.

There is still a lot to do but I'm slowly chipping away at that To-Do list!

love and coffee,
Lulu

No comments: