Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bring It On, Universe!

Right now I am taking a break from packing up all of my stuff.  This sounds weird considering classes are supposed to be starting tomorrow, but I won't be staying at UNC this semester.  I've had a lot of trouble performing well academically since I started there in 2008, and it's been decided that I am moving back home to Pueblo and living with my parents.


This is a blow because I'm going to miss my friends so much.  I've made my little family up here and it sucks beyond all belief to leave them behind.  The people I have met through my journey at this university have been so amazing.  I am grateful to them for the impact they have had on me.

My now ex-boyfriend and I did a tarot reading Friday night that proved to be very interesting.  I received the Seven of Cups, a very special card.  Through my struggles with this new adventure I will find my life's purpose.  As scared as I am about everything new that could start soon, I'm excited to see where life will take me.

And yes, you read that right... Cameron and I have ended our eight month relationship.  People have been making a big deal about it even though I'm all right.  It was a mutual decision made with love and respect, and I'm happy that we had the relationship that we did for so long.  He has changed my life in ways neither of us may ever know.

I better get back to this whole moving thing.  And making coffee because I'm emotionally exhausted!

4 comments:

Celia said...

Are you still going to be attending UNC?

Goodluck with the move. Everything is going to work itself out.

Crafty Lulu said...

Actually I'll be living in Pueblo and going to school there for the semester and thank you. Let's keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Greetings,
I just registered and wanted to pop in and introduce myself to the people. Let me just say that it is a great site that you have here.

Here are some other web sites and blogs that might be of interest to you.

[url=http://skintoday.info]skintoday.info[/url] - skintoday.info
[url=http://skintoday.info]skincareblog.info[/url] - skincareblog.info
[url=http://skintoday.info]skinsmart.info[/url] - skinsmart.info
[url=http://skintoday.info]skincareshop.info[/url] - skincareshop.info

skin care products and tips and tricks

Celia said...

Uh oh. Looks like you getting some spam!!