Thursday, October 28, 2010

Zombies oh my!

Union Station in Denver
This past weekend did not go according to plan at all.  My friend Colton and I had planned to see Say Anything at the Summit Music Hall in Denver but tickets had sold out by the time we got there.  =(

Thankfully we were only a few blocks away from the Sixteenth Street Mall so we walked over there.  While we were driving and walking around downtown, we started seeing a few people dressed like zombies.  Then we saw some more people dressed like zombies.  Okay we thought, there must be something going on...  Then we saw a Zombie Refueling Station.

Colton was shocked that zombies could refuel!
We continued walking around, taking in the sights and zombie-watching.  We stopped some nice looking zombies and Colton took my picture.

They thought I looked tasty.

We came to a main gathering place for the zombies.  There were all sorts of zombies of all ages.  There were zombie families even.  Everybody was taking pictures.  We even got our picture taken with the Ghostbusters! All the money was donated to Children's Hospital in Denver.

Colton & I with the Ghostbusters Car!
My favorite zombie that I saw was the Spiderman zombie.  He even had Mary-Jane's head!  He was nice enough to pose when I went to take this picture.

Spiderman Zombie!
We walked around even more, saw a movie (HereAfter) and ate Pinkberry!  It was an amazing weekend and we were lucky to pick the perfect day for nothing to go according to plan.

Love and coffee,
Lulu

1 comment:

Celia said...

That looks like so much fun.