Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wishing to Write

When I was in Las Vegas, I saw Julia Robert's latest movie "Eat Pray Love" with my cousin.  The movie was amazing and very inspiring.  Normally I have a rule about seeing movies based on books: I have the read the book first.  Since I started dating Jared however, this rule has been broken many times.

Recently I started reading the phenomenal Elizabeth Gilbert book that inspired the movie.  I am just over a third of the way through and have been so... I can't even think of a word to accurately describe how much I love this book.  I want to take off and travel for weeks and months at a time now.  And one of these days, I will.

A friend I went to high school with has started a blog of her own.  I suggest you go check it out for some fun reads every Tuesday.  Ruth's blog is called Tuesday Tedium and can be found here.

In other news, I am almost finished with my purple NOT boyfriend scarf, and I can't wait to be done.  Today so far has been the coldest day of the season and a cozy merino scarf would have been nice.  Sadly it's supposed to warm up the rest of the week but maybe I will be able to finally wear my gorgeous creation next week!  I am halfway done with the blue Man scarf as well, and other than those two scarves, I haven't been really actively knitting on much else.

Now off to look up drugs for my nursing class.  The studying really never does end, does it?

love and coffee,
Lulu

1 comment:

Celia said...

One of these days I will too.