Monday, January 26, 2009

Taking a Break

As of right now, I am taking a break from blogging. Until when, I'm not sure. I just need some time to get my life together I think.

Last week, my brother was admitted to the hospital in my hometown for congestive heart failure. Thank God my father brought him to the ER when he did, or else I probably would have been brotherless right now. I was able to go home for a few nights to spend hours at a time at Tony's hospital bedside. Monday night, he was alert enough to know I was there, which I think was a comfort to us both.

Over the past week, it's been a series of ups and downs for both my dear brother and the rest of our family. Tuesday night, I finally had to return to Greeley for school and for work. It's been very difficult for me not to be there and to furthermore, be alone and isolated up here.

So my dear friends, I am on hiatus until further notice.

All my love,
Lulu

2 comments:

MJ said...

Best wishes and prayers for you and your family <3

Unknown said...

LULU - you and your family are in my prayers - and by the way, my oldest younger brother's name is TONY. That's also my youngest son's name.

God bless you and your family!
Jan