Sunday, November 25, 2007

Coffee Swap Received!

Friday afternoon, I finally got my coffee swap package. I squealed and opened it quickly. I got spoiled with six skeins of yarn. (Excuse the date on the picture...My camera doesn't like me anymore!)



The fun part about swaps is that most of the stuff in my package is things I wouldn't normally purchase for myself, such as the Wildfoote sock yarn from Brown Sheep.

In my packaged, I got...
  • Four skeins of Knick Picks Andean Sick in Sangria
  • Two skeins of Brown Sheep Company's Wildfoote sock yarn in Soft Jazz
  • An espresso cup with saucer, just plain white and rather chic
  • A purple candle that smells very pretty
  • Smarties!
  • Chocolate coins from Disney
  • Avon hand cream/lotion
  • A box of organic, fair trade tea, caffiene free that sounds great for night time
  • A sample of Blueberry herbal tea
  • And one whole pound of Ethiopian coffee, that is quite yummy.

Thank you Mya from Aurora!

Coffee & Cashmere,
Lulu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only teen who did swaps...well...I haven't yet. I'm doing a hot cocoa one that starts soon. Good to know I'm not alone. :)

Sisterly Knits said...

Dude, you are soooo lucky. I don't think I will do swaps until I'm like...nineteen. ;-; I'm only fifteen btw. I'm very jealous of the package you recieved. I LOVE it! I love COFFEE! Muhaahaaa-cough--choke- o_o ...

Anonymous said...

Oooh, a pile of pretties. I'm too broke to swap, because I would want to really spoil my partner, but I want to in the future. Looks like you cleaned up!