Friday, November 16, 2007

Boyfriend Scarf!

Because I love to knit so much, and I'm dearly fond of my boyfriend, I'm going to make him a scarf! And not just any scarf, but Knitty's Danica! It's going to be a lightish cerelean blue and black. I went to buy yarn yesterday at my awesome LYS but Emily was all out of black Cascade 220! She just ordered some more and it should be in after Thanksgiving probably. And since James (The boyfriend) wants it to be more black than blue, I need to wait to cast on!

I can't wait. ^_^

In other news, I spent last week taking about 40 pictures of my yarn stash for Ravelry. O-M-G that website is so addicting!

I finished my moss stitch scarf last night while watching "Fever Pitch" (cute movie btw). I need to weave in the ends and block it now! It's gorgeous too, and I can't wait to wear it.

Still no word from my swap partner... I want my package!! I just hope I get fun goodies. I can't wait to see what yarn he or she got me.

No comments: