Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yay for Books!

With work really picking up and school getting busier, I haven't had a ton of time to devote to just KNITTING. As always, I take some with me everywhere, either a washcloth or one of my scarves, so my fingers are never idle, but I haven't had much time to do just crafts!

However, I just bought two new knitting books yesterday with part of my first paycheck from work! Best part, they were half off at Barnes & Noble. I love sales.



Okay, this book really isn't a knitting book, but it's crochet! And it's SCARVES! I love scarves. ^_^



And then, I also got Vogue's first stitch dictionary! A book I've been eying for several months. Not only was it half off the retail price of $29.95, I also received an additional 10% off because the back cover was torn, something easily repaired with some tape.

No comments: