Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bad Blogger

No purse cookie (Huge inside joke between me and Mel.)

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I have actually been knitting like crazy, and getting more yarn.

My current projects are:
1. a ribbed beanie like hat for my cousin Kelsey, knit on size 10 straights with gorgeous and very soft chunky alpaca in a pretty shade of coral
2. Washcloths! I plan to make several yellow and blue ones for myself, to match my duckie bathroom
3. Another scarf made from Cascade 220 on size 7 straights with seed stitch, it shows off Quatro colorway wonderfully

Maybe I'll even try to get pictures up someday. Lately I've been really focusing on school and work, since there is so much drama going on with the social aspects of things.

coffee and cashmere,
Miss Lu

No comments: