Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So I've been MIA lately...

I've been knitting, but not as much as I did the end of the school year.

I've been making a blanket for Alex, the most adorable baby I watch 26+ hours a week. It's crocheted, with this really cool cameo looking cheap acrylic yarn from Hobby Lobby, trimmed in this moss/sage Red Hart (so this way it's totally washable). I'm actually almost done, and I can't wait to finish it.

Once I'm done with this, I think I will make something for Alex's 7 year old sister Emily, so she doesn't feel left out. Her favorite color is pink, but I'm not sure what to make her. I think I will help her make clothes for her Brats dolls out of felt. Hmmm. Any ideas?

My lovely sweater has taken a bit of a backseat to everything else. It's very concentrated knitting for me, since I have to keep track of how many rows I knit before doing my decreases and what not. I will definately not have it done by the time school starts, but maybe next spring? Hmmm!!

I've also been working on a really fun scarf, blue and yellow, made with Cascade 220! It's kinda narrow, and striped, knit on size 7 needles with a 1x1 rib. I think I will put fringe on it.

In other news, I have a job interview with Best Buy on Thursday at 10:00 a.m. I've just spent a bunch of money buying clothes to possibly wear to my interview! Gosh, I hope I get the job. It would be absolutely great. I think my dad only wants me to get the job so he can use my employee discount...Oh well, it would be awesome. Just imagine how many CD's I could buy!!

No comments: