Monday, July 23, 2012

Adventures at Disney California Adventure

Last week, my sister Gina and our friend Chaeli (pronounced Shelley) went to California with my dad for the 2012 National Compassionate Friends conference.  I flew out on Wednesday night and dad and the girls came early Thursday morning.  Then we went to Disney California Adventure for the day and had a blast!


Me and Gina in front of the entrance to the new Cars Land
The new Cars Land was amazing.  It looked like we stepped inside the Cars movie!!  There were several rides including Luigi's Flying Tires, which was NOT worth the 1.5 hour wait.  The Radiator Springs Racers sounded amazing but was closed after a break down.  A cast member working in a gift shop said that ride breaks down almost every day.

New Little Mermaid ride!
When I was little, I watched The Little Mermaid almost every day, so I was stoked when we were able to go to Ariel's Undersea Adventure.  It was a cute ride and thankfully there was hardly any wait.

Me & Chaeli trying on ears
Because I'm getting married this year, I decided that I needed to buy some mouse ears!  So i picked out the sparkly white ones with the veil!!  I love them so much and am planning to wear them to my bridal shower next month.

It was an amazing day.  I'm glad we chose to do California Adventure instead of Disneyland, since I feel like it wasn't as crowded as Disneyland gets but with all the same amazing Disney magic!

love and coffee,
Lulu

No comments: