Monday, December 27, 2010

Spiderman!

Spiderman blanket!
Spiderman to the rescue!  To rescue me from the knitting rut I've been in!  I will admit that it's not great yarn--just Vanna's Choice acrylic but this pattern is soooo addictive.  I've been having a blast knitting it and am having fun watching it grow and grow.  I will need to buy a bigger circular needle soon; right now I am knitting it on a 29 inch US 8 circular needle but I put it on two needles to photograph it.  I think this blanket will go to my amazing boyfriend once it is finished, but why he deserves hours and hours to work is another post.

Love and coffee,
Lulu

2 comments:

Celia said...

Nothing wrong with some cheap yarn when you're poor like me.

Cimorine said...

Holy cow! I mean, Holy spider! wow, that's cool! where'd you get the pattern?