Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Dear Brother

Well, so much for a short hiatus...

On Tuesday, my brother Tony died from his heart condition. He collapsed on his kitchen floor and died instantly from what I've been told. I didn't find out until Thursday afternoon. My family and I will be driving out to California to take care of his belongings, make sure his dogs have good homes, etc, etc.

I miss my brother so much already. May he always rest in peace.

R.I.P. Anthony Paul Gratton
May 5, 1976 - June 23, 2009

4 comments:

Celia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother.

Cimorine said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! may he rest in peace! I'll pray for him, and for you.

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness! So sorry to hear this very sad news. Thinking about you and your sweet family.

Anonymous said...

may he rest in peace...he was a great friend