Monday, June 23, 2008

What a Trip

Saturday morning, my family got news that my grandfather (mom's father) was in the Intensive Care Unit with pneumonia at a hospital in Arizona. So Sunday morning, my mom and I loaded up my car and left our house in Colorado at just past six in the morning and made it to Tucson thirteen hours later. It's been a crazy 24 hours too. I don't know exactly what's been going on with my grandfather, other than they're doing what he can to make him comfortable, even though he is asleep.

I'm going to try to update my blog still while we're in Arizona since I have my laptop and our hotel has wireless internet.

Thank God for caring friends and family who actually want to hear about all this. My mom and I have been on the phone so much. I think I'm praying more for my family than for my actual grandfather, but that's kind of complicated.

Until next time,
Lulu

1 comment:

abby said...

i will keep your grandfather in my prayers.

i hope everything gets better for you.

<3abby