Sunday, March 30, 2008

Too Much Oxygen

I'm back from Chicago as of Friday evening. I've been sleeping and unpacking and cleaning and working all weekend, and I've been crazy tired. The funniest part of being in Chicago is all the oxygen!! It's at a lower altitude than mountanious Colorado so there is so much more oxgyen in the air, and it made me very light-headed and feathery feeling. The trip was truly amazing though. I bought some great yarn (pictures to come) and some scrapbooking stuff, in addition to a massive amount of other stuff including two pairs of pants, a Northwestern University hoodie, two sweaters, a pair of Spanx, and a Tinkerbell t-shirt from the Disney store, in addition to stuff for friends and family.

Thankfully I didn't have a single problem getting my knitting through security! I worked a few rounds of my sock on the plane and I'm slowly making progress.

When I get my personal computer being nice to me again, I'll post some pictures!

I'm going to a booksigning of the Yarn Harlot's new book on Friday. SO EXCITED!

Until next time fellow yarn addicts.

Coffee and cashmere,
Lulu

1 comment:

Sisterly Knits said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Chicago. It must have been really nice there. What kind of yarn did you buy?