Thursday, March 8, 2007

New Techniques!

The cotton/angora scarf I've been making for Johnny V is coming along nicely, and I'm started working with the second ball of yarn the other day. Hopefully I can get the rest done within another week or two.

On Tuesday, The Boyfriend and I went to Colorado Fiber Arts so I can get the materials for a new project. I am currently making Fetching, from the Summer 2006 Knitty, and I am doing it on a really long size 6 circular (I think it's 32 inches long). They're light blue, done in a Baby Alpaca DK, and I love knitting these!! This project is also teaching me a lot of techniques including: Magic Loop, circular knitting, cables, and whatever I have to do to do the thumb holes. Yipee

My 17th birthday is on this Saturday, and I am throwing a Sock Hop at the local burger joint. I'm super excited, and I even made a light blue poolde skirt in honor of the occassion. I'm hoping a lot of the people I invited are going...

Off to class and to do more KNITTING!!

No comments: