Saturday, February 17, 2007

And Now an Update Please!

I've actually completed a couple projects projects this past week.
  1. A pillow for my youngest sister, made out her old Crested Butte shirt and of Mom's old fabric.
  2. A flannel baby blanket with duckies on one side and solid blue on the other, trimmed in white blanket binding.
The cotton/angora scarf I've been working on is almost finished, and I'm debating if I should buy another skein to make it longer or if I should just bind it off soon. The Boyfriend bought me "Candy" yarn for Valentine's Day, and I cast on an airy, Spring scarf last night. It's weird yarn to knit with becuase it's 1% elastic, but the colors are soo gorgeous, blues and white and a little bit of light green.

Pictures coming once I find my digicam.

coffee and cashmere,
Miss Lu

No comments: